My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LEAVE AUBREY ALOone!!!











So, if you're not hip to the mixtape scene, Royce has been chilling on his Bar Exam throne for a while and recently dropped the 3rd installment for the beggers and worshippers. If you're a Drake fanatic, stan, fan, lover, liker, etc.. you may want to stay away from this mixtape. Royce is pretty much coming at Drake from all angles, with humorously vicious intent. I could be wrong, but I have yet to read of a response from Drake on this matter, but that could be because I flushed my twitter account down the same porcelain hole that Nick Cannon accidentally dropped his neuticles in after deciding a man-gina was more befitting.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.