My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Spirit Festival!!

The Roots is seriously trying to empty my pockets. But its definitely not like I'm getting something in return! Put me down for another concert right before the greatest concert this year Rock The Bells!!!

Summer Spirit internet presale
8/7/2010 5:00 PM

Summer Spirit Festival featuring Erykah Badu, The Roots,
Common, Chuck Brown, B.o.B., and Janelle Monae


Sat August 7, 2010
Gates and marketplace open at 3:30pm
Show starts at 5pm
Merriweather Post Pavilion
Columbia, MD

$100: Main pavilion and Loge pavilion rows AAA-Y
$80: Loge pavilion rows Z-MM
$44: Lawn

Internet presale: Fri 6/4 10am - Sun 6/6 10pm
Public onsale: Mon 6/7 at 10am

1 comment:

Tom Taylor said...

HEY B! Nice post! Great band!

I think you meant to use a double negative in this sentence. "But its definitely not like I'm getting something in return!" HAHA!

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.