My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Napoleon Dynamite Cartoon show... on Fox!

Damn! I can't believe Napoleon left early from "Alaska hunting wolverines" to star in his own cartoon show. This is something I would expect Adult Swim to do. I mean, come on people look at the line up they have atm. Its pretty horrendous. The content of the shows I mean. They make no sense at all. Thank God common sense and comedy don't share a thing in common except the first 3 letters.

Full Article from EmpireOnline

A Napoleon Dynamite sitcom is something I would have expected right after the movie hit dvd and became a Half Baked over night success. But, its been dayum near 6 years and we're just now getting a tv show. I don't know how to feel about that. And what's worse.. Fox picked it up. Getting picked up by Fox is like being a star on Making the Band. Or better yet, its like being a singer named Carl Thomas, G-Dep, Black Rob, Whoa!-- let me chill with all that. So what exactly is the premise of the show you ask, well
"the misadventures of an awkward high school teenager and his quirky friends as they struggle to navigate life in rural Idaho."

What a God-awful sentence that was! Reading that shyt was like riding Drachen Fire at Busch Gardens VA.

I don't know about you all, but I'm not feeling it. This show is going to be another "That 80's" experiment testing the patience of viewers begging for something new, creative, and f*cking-funny.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.