My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New! Rapsody "Return of the B-Girl" Promos (12-7-2010)

12-7-2010
@RapsodyMusic If you have any type of twitter life and you love hip hop,then you follow people that share that same love. So you've heard of Rapsody. You've seen the promo tweets with the message "Return of the B-Girl: 12-7-2010" or some variation. If you still don't get it, let me break it down for you. On 12-7-2010, Rapsody will be dropping her long awaited mixtape "Return of the B-Girl". Its going to be one of the best drops this year and the fact that its so close to the new year is no coincidence. This change in hip hop is so needed. We haven't had a real female emcee with this type of push in a long time. With the production team that 9th Wonder has put together for this drop, I'm expecting to learn every word to every track before I'm too drunk to recite my own name end of December. I think I may have to rap a copy and put it under the tree for myself. You will be able to download the mixtape from here! Stay in tune!

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.