My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Weeknd "HouseOfBalloons" [MIXTAPE]



I don't even know what to call these anymore. Is this an EP? Is this a mixtape? Is this just a free album for the world to lean back on and enjoy into a melodical and soothing mental abyss of undefiniable comfort? I can't tell y'all. All I can say is, you definitely should play this around your girl or that one you hold ever so closely in those heated and passionate moments that are hard to ignore or break away from. This album should be the poster child for Auto-Tuning the RIGHT WAY! T-Pain ain't got sh*t on these guys. Not a damn thing man. I hope this is what RnB quickly changes into. Weed these none singing ass singers out the muthafuggin studio.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.