My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, April 25, 2011

ReturnOf4Eva Tour: FSM (Flight School Music) Performance in DC


If you were out at the Returnof4Eva Tour last night, and you saw the opening acts, you saw FSM (Flight School Media). I hope I got this right. I've never heard of these guys before, that's my fault, cause they DESERVE TO BE HEARD! They came out onto the stage with this energy that just took over the crowd. I'm not going to sit and lie, opening acts tend to SUCK! I feel like I've been to enough concerts with bad opening acts to make that presumption, but this group was ill. They had some hard hitting music with this intense energy that filled the room. They also had a very "sexy" singer who belted out beautiful music as the intro to one of their songs. Keep your eyes on these guys, they got something happening over this in Flight School.

more... pics, click link.




No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.