My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Beanie Sigel Apologizes, "I Should have NEVER done THAT"...

The hip hop game has always been a breeding ground for controversy. The fans live for it; those moments are some of the greatest within the culture. Who could ever forget tracks like "The Bridge is Over", or "Ether vs Takeover"and "50 Cent vs Ja Rule". Even the smaller feuds were lyrically some of the best displays of wordplay in rap. Remember the Cassidy and Freeway beef, where Freeway was crying over a beat....literally?  The eager thirst of fans for ether has helped rap careers flourish and has kept rappers who fell off, relevant depending on the discussion amongst a group of old heads who remember how it all started.  Beanie Sigel is no stranger to good beef and for good reason.  Beans was Jay-z's Head of Rocland Security.  If there was a war to be had, Beans fired the first shots, given Jay-z's approval.  Who doesn't recall Jadakiss claiming he'd put Beans cornrows on the yellow lines?  It was classic beef material, no doubt.  However, this 2 year display of butt-hurtism is not one of those situations.  Such a practice leaves rappers' careers in Hip Hop purgatory.   

This beef between Beanie Sigel and....... Beanie Sigel is nothing more than a man who's neglected to freshen up on unspoken Man Laws.  Man Law #1423, Never show your vagina in public!  Everybody has moments where they feel hurt and cheated.  They feel like someone  who they considered to be a friend forever slighted them.  I get that Beans.  I understand that homey.  I miss throwing up The Roc too.  You were suppose to be next up.  You were going down as one of the greats.  Now you're just going down.  You've managed to spend almost half a decade repeatedly slicing off your nose despite your career, sir.  You've been arguing with a made man for almost 2 years, over some sh*t you fucked up for yourself.  No man can defeat another man worst than that man can defeat himself.  What is it with Philly cats.  Hell Peedi just recently stop firing shots at Mr. Camelface.  I personally think The Roots helped that man remember his pride is worth more than any chain.  But I digress.  So Beans finally satisfied his appettite for self-destruction and has issued one of the most "Eyez sorry boss, please fo-giv me" apologies I've ever seen.
What Mike Epps say? ‘Gangstas fuck up too. Whatever I felt this dude Jay did wrong to me, it can’t outweigh the one thing he did do for me – he gave me an opportunity. Dude gave me an opportunity. A lot of people don’t get opportunities. He gave me that. That outweighs everything. I need that in black and white. I got caught in the moment and put my feelings out there. I should have never done that.
Beans, you're  a rapper.  We expect you to put your feelings out there.  What we don't expect is for you to wave an emotionally loaded gun in the streets and let a few rounds off get daddy's attention.  What we don't expect is for you to show your ass everytime a microphone is within reach.  What we don't expect is for you to kiss any more men on the ear lobe while they are spitting a freestyle (check youtube, its magical).  Pull your pants up sir and stop showing your ass; its way pass Time-2B-A-Man.  You had the opportunity of a life time and you ruined it.  You can never be a made man now Leo, you've fucked up too much.  Jay gave you the world, one hit at a time, and you refused the offer in some of the most disgusting ways possible.   
I was explaining the whole Roc-A-Fella shit and a lot of feelings were going to get hurt. I was airing shit out. Just the homies could listen to that when they come into the studio. I couldn’t put that out. It wouldn’t sit right with me.
The only feelings that got hurt were yours.  Why memphis got a chair at the round table and you don't?  Why Young Chris one of the most respected underground artists in my tape deck and you're not?  I hope you don't believe you can hurt a man who's been on the cover of Forbes multiple times.  When there's a cover for the magazine Farce, I'm pretty sure you'll make their Alumni Class.  You let us down Beans.  Claiming you have an album's worth of material dissing another man who's got about 1 full bar of material dissing you is some real heaux sh*t.  Don't EVER release that tape.  That type of shit will get you Houdini'd from this here Hip Hop game.  Your name will become unspeakable amongst respected parties.  Who gives a fuck if the tape would sit right with you?  It wouldn't sit right with respect.  It wouldn't sit right with honor.  It wouldn't sit right with acceptance.  It wouldn't sit right with manhood.  Take a vacation dude.  Go to Miami, get some tix to a game, watch Lebron's hairline fade more than Dirk's jumpers during those clutch moments.  Maybe you could chill on a beach, soak up some sun, and reflect on life.  Do that for a while sir, and then maybe you'll be ready to step in a booth and tell us your feelings.  Hopefully, we'll still care.

So, what exactly IS Beanie Sigel apologizing for.....this!


And this....


AND THIS....


And some other "I miss my daddy and my Rocafella security blanket" grownKID shit!.

3 comments:

Frank said...

The only memorable part of the Beans/Jay-Z beef was dude screaming "WHAT ELSE" and "FUCK THAT" in the crowd.

Big Simba said...

Frank,

Wait I missed that story! What the fuck was he doing screaming in a crowd and is there video footage of that?

Frank said...

It's the dude screaming in the first video you posted with Beans doing acapella. Too fuckin' funny.

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.