My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, June 9, 2011

WTF: Vagina Ain't Handicapped

So I was just cruising around one of my favorite sites, 2dopeboyz.com, and I saw this "Random Act of Fuckery" and I had to get up and leave my desk.  I decided to just take a long walk and reflect on life and what it real means.  When I see stuff like this, I start to thank that earth really is the devil's playground, or just one like Judd Apatow film playing in God's living room on his 50M mile Galaxy Television.
Puts gun to head, pulls trigger *DEAD*


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, Clove, You now have no soul brotha.. no soul..

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.