My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Royce Da 5'9" "Success Is Certain" Album Cover x Tracklist


Seems to me someone has alot of confidence in their music right now.  When was the last time someone put out an album (not a mixtape or EP) with only 11 songs on it.  Rappers need to take note.  Less is More when it comes to quality.  Royce just got finished dropping Bad meets Evil along with Eminem, so if that's suppose to give listeners an idea of what to expect from his next project, I can't wait.   I know Royce released albums inbetween this new one and Death is Certain, but I'm counting SiC as the follow up to DiC.  Oh...wow...Probably shouldn't have used abbreviations...



No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.