My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

#NDaNews - 08.31.11 (Pusha T's Deal, T.I.'s Free, Killer Mike "Burns" CNN...)

-- Pusha T Inks Solo DEAL w/ Def Jams

“Solidifying my first solo venture, G.O.O.D Music/DefJam is my home. That machine with my creativity is gonna make for satisfied hiphop fans,” said Pusha.


Looks to me like the Homey Terrence is making every RIGHT move at the RIGHT time.  I can't wait to hear his mixtape and his album.  No release date has yet to be set for the LP, but hey, the mixtape drop 9/27. 
The Proofs in the Pic People:
There Contract Letter actually says "Dear Pusha".  NOW THAT'S GANGSTA!! *DEAD*




-- T.I. Finally Freed From Prison

The rapper, who spent the last 10 months behind bars for a probation violation stemming from a 2009 federal gun conviction, took to Twitter to celebrate.

“Feels great to be back where I belong,” he wrote. “Back in the arms of those who need me the most.”

“The storm is over & da sun back out,” he continued. “IT’S OUR TIME TO SHINE SHAWTY!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of our Happy Ending (sic)!!!!”

According to TMZ, the rapper is on his way to a community living facility to ride out the rest of his sentence. A spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Prisons said that the Atlanta-bred rap star was released at 7:29 a.m.Article from XXLMAG.com



Looks like they finally let Clifford out he cage.  Hopefully, this time Mr. Joesph will stay out the damn cage.  Ain't nobody trying read all them damn letter he was sending to us, letting us know what he'd learned and sh*t.  I got to be honest, I'm not looking too highly upon his riding the "I'm Releasing A Book" wave either.  Its getting old now, and most of you n*ggas don't really have sh*t that deep to say.  Where's the music at Cliff? Lord knows, you owe us after that No Mercy debacle!




-- Killer Mike Gives CNN Da Bizness Over "Burn"


CNN INTERVIEW w/ KILLER MIKE


All I got to say is, I like the song.  Hell, I love the album, PL3DGE.  If you haven't heard it yet, you're slipping.  Plain and simple.  i'd rather have someone like Mike going on the Mic with CNN than that Fiasco cat going on FOX to clear sh*t up.  Check out the Burn Video Below!

Killer Mike - Burn [VIDEO]



LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU FEEL BOLD ENOUGH!!!!


No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.