My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

RumorMeal: Blu's Verse Pulled From The Root's "UNDUN" Album??!??

So i'm just minding my own twitter business and I see a conversation go down between ?uestlove and Blu. Now we never do rumors, and the tweets come off very vague, but it seems like Blu had a verse on UNDUN which unbeknownst to him, got the yank-a-dank-dank treatment. I remember reading that the only feature on the album was Big K.R.I.T. Now I'm hearing other rumors that Phonte may have also had a feature on the album (probably completely untrue), but if it is true, does that mean his verse was pulled too?   And what does ?uestlove mean by "a battle royal lyrics... we went through EVERY line"





LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy






No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.