My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New! Ludacris x Big K.R.I.T. “I’m On Fire”

Okay... When I seen this drop, I didn't know exactly how to feel about it. The last drop from Luda's upcoming mixtape was NOT that hot. So I was fearful (even with the homey K.R.I.T. who can do no wrong NdaStu) that this would be meh with a side of extra wack sauce. Then I heard the Minnie Riperton sample in the opening and I REALLY was on edge, up until the beat dropped. *Huge Sigh of relief*. I really like the way they cut the sample and the guitar is very strong. Now the hook is meh, but hey, I'm a still bump it in the whip! Oh Yea and K.R.I.T.'s verse came skrong on this sh*t...

"Keep a thoroughbred shaking what the good Lord gave her. Yo b*tch barely bounce..." 

 






LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.