My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rick Ross "God Forgives, I Don't" Artwork

I ain't never bought a Rick Ross album and the only one I ever considered possibly maybe if the funds just fell out of the sky and nothing else that i needed could be found in that particular best buy AND gas went up $5 so I damn sure wouldn't drive to another one, was Deeper Than Rap. I got to say though, this cover is beast. And its PG. NO Stomach & titties out!

12.13.11

How you like them apples, JEEZY!!?!!


LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.