My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

YEEEYUH! BOYEEE! Flava Flav EXPLICIT GPS Voice Available!!!


Oh know a wigga didn't!  This is an idea that me and my pops had been talking about for a while.  I must have butt dialed the creator of this and he heard our conversation.  I WANT MY MONEY B*TCH!  This is what the magic of VH1 stardom can do for a washed up hype man with a closed down chicken joint and a greasy black face.  I still can't believe this roach face negro got to kiss Hoops.  Then again, so has Shaq.  She just ain't as desirable as she use to be nowadays.  YEEEEYUH BOYEEEE!

Purchase the voice here: Flava Flav GPS VOICE

Flavor Flav GPS Voice

Yeah Boyee! From Public Enemy and Flavor of Love, Flavor Flav spits GPS directions like nobody's business. Make this OG rap icon your TomTom voice or Garmin voice today and fight the power on the road! Also available as a gift card at Amazon. NOTE: this voice is EXPLICIT (and hilarious)!





LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.