My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, October 27, 2011

YOUNG GIRL COVERS SKYSCRAPER BETTER THAN DEMI LOVATO [VIDEO]

I was Youtube cruising and I came across this. I'd never heard the song Skyscraper before (even though for some reason i thought had, even when I knew I hadn't, I still thought I had...) and this young chick blew me away. I always see these videos of kids covering popular songs (like two lil rich "entitled" girls singing Nicki Minaj with their parents smiling ever so proudly in the crowd..smh) who CAN NOT SING! Just because a kid is cute Americans seem to think that also means everything they sing is beautiful. BS! Just because them little booger monkeys know the words to a Beyonce song, and sings it on camera, doesn't mean they need to be on ELLEN. SMH. THIS GIRL NEEDS TO BE ON ELLEN!



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.