My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, November 14, 2011

New! Emily King "The Seven EP"


I remember readinga bout this project on her wiki page a loooooooooooooooooong time ago. Emily King still has one of the best debut albums from a female singer this decade. I may sound like I'm exaggerating but I'm not. Her DNA is so soulful. If you've never heard East Side Story, you need to go find it and listen. She's the truth, f*ck a lie. This is worth a purchase, AND she's currently doing shows with Allen Stone!







LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.