My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Patrice O'Neal Passes Away, at 41...*sadface*

Damn, man. This one hurts. People keep passing away at such young ages, but this one right here. This guy has steadily been gaining respect and fame for his comedy. I was waiting for him to come to town so I could go to one of his shows and get called a G for the white girl I'd have with me. His most recent stand, Elephant In The Room, is such a gut buster. His style of comedy was saying the sh*t that black people hate to say and think but adding the perfect comedic twist to it. My pops put me on to his tapes and now I'm a sad fan. RIP Patrice, it wasn't your time yet man. It just wasn't.

Some Classic Lines:
"If I go sailing, I'm taking a white baby on a key chain with me...Imma dress it in some sweat pants and Ugg Boots"


"I’m so arrogant, when I travel to other people’s countries, I refer to them in their own country as ‘foreigner.’ I act like they visiting me."

"I f*cked up all my typing years calling people Gay who went to typing class...and now I can't type"



RIP: Comedian Patrice O’Neal has passed away. He was 41.

The news was first reported on the Opie and Anthony radio show. A cause of death has not yet been released, but O’Neal was known to be in poor health, having suffered a stroke in October.

The stand-up comic got his start in his hometown of Boston, Massachusetts. He move to LA in the late 90s to pursue an acting career, landing bit parts on Arrested Development, Chappelle Show, Yes Dear, and The Office. He also starred in the short-lived Fox series The Jury, lent his vocal talents to Comedy Central’s Shorties Watching Shorties, and was the first host of VH1’s Web Junk 20 among many other contributions to television, film, and comedy.

Taking to Twitter to confirm the sad news, Opie wrote: “Yes it’s true that our pal Patrice O’Neal has passed away. The funniest and best thinker i’ve ever known PERIOD.”




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

2 comments:

DarKScoRpioN said...

It’ll be hard to listen to Opie and Anthony tomorrow. RIP to this legend. Read more about Patrice Oneal death here.

Anonymous said...

This was one funny dude! RIP

Yo I don't mean to change the subject but I've been trying to get in touch with you guy's. My name is Matt( Blacksmith) and I have a pod cast that cover's hiphop and gaming on hiphopgamershow that I would like to have some of you guy's on! Let me know my email is blacksmith@hiphopgamershow.com. hit back!

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.