My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SXSW REVEALS 1ST LINE-UP OF 2012 HIP-HOP ACTS!!

My day just got better!  Ya boi Phenom-BEE-EL-AYE-KIZZY ran to check his email and BAM!!! SxSW dropping lists and sh*t.  So ya know a brutha just had to check out everyone on the list, looking for those Hip-Hop artists I've never heard of OR that I'm glad to see have a set at one of the biggest music festivals in THE WORLD!  I can tell you this, that group WASL (We Are Sore Losers) is no joke.  Those guys have something going on with their music that I'm ready to dive into.  Check them out along with the other people in the list, especially Skewby and Truth Universal. Click Pics to link through to their music

List of ALL musicians performing at sxsw, for now... SxSW 1st Announcements
Ambition (Halifax Canada)

Fat Tony (Houston, Texas)


Skewby (Memphis TN)



























LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.