My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Big K.R.I.T. Working on New Mixtape, Dropping Soon....

Via Pitchfork.com

Mississippi rapper Big K.R.I.T. is readying a new mixtape called 4Eva & a Day, which he plans to release early next year. K.R.I.T. says, "Based off the experience of touring in the past year I'm creating this free album from scratch as we speak. I have locked myself back in the studio-- 4Eva & a Day coming soon on bigkrit.com."




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

1 comment:

swaggmeout said...

I interviewed K.R.I.T. at the second smoker's club tour. One of the humblet rappers EVARR

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.