My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, December 19, 2011

Pastor Licks Woman's Vagina While Praying

Big Ups to OHN from the article, but.... It's just too damn Monday for this type of f*ckery!  I want to hear WHAT YALL HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS HELLUVAMESSNFUGGERYONUHCRACKER!!  Please Leave Feedback in the Comments.

“Pastor Addy came to my house, asked me to pray with him and that he has had some bad revelations about me. While we were praying, he undressed me and started licking my vagina ….”

These were the words of a 32-year-old woman who alleged that she was sexually assaulted by a pastor at Omanjor near Sowutuom, a suburb of Accra.

The pastor, Stephen Addy-Powell of Crown Miracle International Ministries, Omanjor, was therefore arrested by the Sowutuom Police to assist in their investigations.

According to the victim, the incident happened on the afternoon of April 15, 2011.

“I was in the house that afternoon when I heard somebody banging on our main gate, so I rushed to see who that person was.”

She said when she went to open the gate she saw Pastor Stephen Addy Powell holding a Bible together with two others.

“Pastor introduced himself as a man of God, and also founder and leader of Crown Miracle International Ministries Omanjor and that he had a message for me. So I ushered him into my sitting room.

“He then asked his friends to excuse us by going out while he told me the confidential message.

“He said God had revealed to him that I had been engaged spiritually by some evil spirits. He said if we did not pray to break that evil bond I could neither marry nor have a child,” the lady told the police.

She stated that they started to pray about it, and in the process, Pastor Stephen Addy asked her to promise him that she would do anything she was asked to do which she accepted.

The woman alleged that after some moments of prayer inside her sitting room, the pastor lifted her dress, removed her panties and started to lick her vagina.

“He licked me for quite a long period before concluding the prayers,” she said.

The complainant said after Pastor Addy had left with his colleagues, she became afraid of the actions of the pastor and so reported the incident to her church pastor.

“Some family members also asked me to report the matter to the police but because I had no evidence, I intentionally called Pastor Stephen on the phone to question him about the consequences of his licking my vagina.

“I also asked why he licked my vagina and then he confessed that he loved me and wanted me to be his wife.”

After the conversation, the victim averred that a formal report was lodged to the Sowutuom police where Pastor Stephen Addy was arrested.

Confirming the story, the Crime Officer of the Odorkor District Police Command, Superintendent Barfour Apenteng indicated that 31-year-old pastor Stephen Addy was indeed arrested by the police for questioning.


“Our investigations indicate that the pastor actually committed the act and so a charge of indecent assault had been leveled against him,” the police said.

He maintained that when an earlier recording was played to Pastor Addy, he got confused and then confessed to having committed the act, but said he wanted the girl as a friend.

The Odorkor crime officer stated that investigations also revealed that the pastor is married with an eight-month-old baby.

“He would be arraigned before court soon,” he added.
Source

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

4 comments:

Adjective J said...

I guess the minister was a cunning linguist. Am I right?

wheelofortune said...

Where is the part where he beat her and hand cuffed her. There is something missing here right. She said he licked her for quite a while. wanna know if she came before she realized this aint right. I dont get it B.

Travis said...

There's something fishy going on here...

Travis said...

Something "fishy" is going on with her story...

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.