If you've been hiding under a rock or playing way too much fake celebrity from yo mom's basement like The Entertainer, you're probably oblivious to "80 Blocks From Tiffany's". This is a collaborative venture between Pete Rock and Camp Lo that's dropping some time soon this year, and here is the first video. Enjoy, Old School, New School, YA NEED TA KNOW DIS!
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
After much twitter anticipation, Remo has finally dropped his first mixtape of the year for all his fans and followers! I heard its got some 9th Wonder beats on it. That's just what I heard tho. Its also Lil B Free.
Mike Bigga Aka Killer Mike "GURU Salute (Dub_Floyd_Screamixx)" (Produced by Dj Dub Floyd & Dj Wally Sparks)
Dj Wally Sparks just put this mix out via twitter, and I got to say, Mike Bigga went in over the classic Guru tracks. R.I.P. Guru!!
1. Pain/ Fabolous/ Produced by Santana & P-Thought
2. Wolves in Sheeps Clothing / Fabolous ft. Paul Cain
3. Really Tho / Fabolous/ Produced by Teddy da Don
4. That's not Love / Fabolous ft. Lil Wayne / Produced by StreetRunner
5. Leaving You /Fabolous /Produced by Sonaro
6. In The Morning / Fabolous
7. Drugs ( Do This To Me) / Fabolous ft. Paul Cain & Broadway/ Produced by Broadway
8. Y'all Don't Hear Me Tho/ Fabolous ft. Red Cafe Produced by Cardiak
9. Phone Numbers / Fabolous
10. mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside / Fabolous ft. Vado & Lloyd Banks
11. Riesling & Rolling papers / Fabolous
12. Slow Down / Fabolous ft. Trey Songz / Produced by Dj Swivel
13. PayBack Music / Fabolous ft. Freck Billionaire
Bonus: "Look at Her" You Be Killin' em Pt.2 / Fabolous ft. Ryan leslie & Ne-yo
1. The One & Only (Produced By Sid Roams)
2. Go Off (Produced By Sid Roams)
3. Black Devil (Produced By Sid Roams)
4. Twilight (Feat. Havoc) (Produced By Sid Roams)
5. For One Night Only (Produced By Alchemist)
6. Strong (Produced By King Benny)
7. Told Y’all (Produced By Sid Roams) (Bonus)
I dont know about yall, but I been waiting for these guys to drop some new music for a while. We had the chance to sit down and chat with them at A3C. Their lead singer is definitely one of the best up-n-coming young male vocalists I've heard ina while. His voice is unique and the feeling and energy he exuberates through out the audience is contagious to the ears. We'll definitely be keeping up with their Band.Camp page
The one thing about Stalley's mixtape that fits perfectly with Ross is his songs and the production. He's got that ride music, and that Bass. Ross has similar sounding cruising like production from the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League. What I'm thinking SHOULD happen, is Rashad needs to get signed right along with Stalley because he IS 50% of LWN. BUT!!! With a production team like JLeague behind Stalley, who knows what type of new Bass She gon have to hate. Stalley is definitely about "to give the world a taste. Can you hear the bass"? S/O to the homie @big_business for putting this out to the people
IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.