My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Saturday, January 7, 2012

40Cast! Ep.137 "Best of 2011 Hip-Hop Awards" pt. 2 of 2



Guest: Special Guest
Topic:
- Part Ways Forever
- Kanye's Twitter Rant
- Waiting for Supermen
- Donation Appreciation
- Artist of the Year
- Album of the Year
- Best New Artist
- Mixtape of the Year
- Producer of the Year
- Verse of the Year

Featured Tracks:
  1. Intro: Pac Div - The Greatness (Prod. by No.I.D)
  2. Rick Ross - Triple Beam ft. Nas (Prod. by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
  3. Asher Roth - In The Kitchen (Prod. by Chuck Inglish)
  4. Young Jeezy - Trapped ft. Jill Scott (Prod by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League
  5. Common - Celebrate (Prod. By No I.D.)
  6. Rick Ross - F*ck Em ft. 2 Chainz & Wale (Prod. By Academy Productionz)

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.