My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LMFAO | Donald Glover Back In The Day [PHOTO]

Now this, looks more like a Childish Gambino! Dude, Donald is like a year older than I am, but in this pic looks like it came straight out of Hot Tub Time Machine. I can barely breath right now. I hope yall never find my Highschool pictures. They call me light skin now, but those pic come from an era where the sun had no affect on my skin. Ice Cold!




LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.