My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

SXSW Hip-Hop Series | Boog Brown

Boog Brown SXSW Artist Page
Starting off our SXSW Featured Artist Series with a strong MC just seemed the right way to go. Enter Boog Brown. Originally from Detroit, but now residing in Atlanta, Boog Brown is one of the hardest spitting artist on the come-up. I don't know if this will be her first performance at SXSW but it will be one of the best --trust me, I've seen her live, she's mesmorizingly sick! Boog Brown is a lyrically polarizing, Hip-Hop grounded, unstoppable force to be reckoned with.


Make sure you check out our interview with her at A3C 2011.





LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.