My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, March 26, 2012

EarGasm: Big K.R.I.T. "4EvaNaDay" Album Review


Big K.R.I.T. may not have finished up Live From The Underground, but that hasn't stopped him from dropping another follow-up mixtape deemed ALBUM by the fans. So far, while K.R.I.T. shows no deceleration in moment, fans question is it possible for him to still show growth following up Last King pt.2 and Return of 4Eva. Listen to WM40A breakdown this ALBUM track by track and explain why Krit is King.

Wanna Give @Phenomblak or @Msmusiclover your opinion of the album?
Hit us up at wheresmy40acres@gmail.com



LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.