My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, March 8, 2012

J.Y. - Just Clean Music (Prod. by Childish Major) [VIDEO]



The kid J.Y. just passed me the link to some new shit. I don't even know if the world is ready yet, but when's that ever stopped me. I like the way the video is shot, as an aspiring videographer, I'm always taking notice to that stuff. The Jazzy feel of the track is definitely hitting on some Skyzoo-ish shit which is always a good thing. The flow is pretty typical of what's poping right now, Da. Da. Da-Da. Da. Da., but the execution is flawless. What's up with the slight drake hands though? lol, I had to laugh at that. Either way, Dope Track.

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.