My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lupe Fiasco Announces Title for Sequel To Food And Liquor LP..





I've have had a couple quarrel-less TWITversations with Mr. Fiasco, so I already knew about the sequel to F&L because he told me himself. When I knew the title was F&L2, I wasn't amped, but I was satisfied. F&L is a classic Hip-Hop album. It still holds just as much weight in feel, lyricism, emotion, and production quality as it did in 04'. Fast-forward 8 years later, a great sophomore LP, controversy with Atlantic, a weak 3rd album release, and a godawful-poor FOTP mixtape release. I had hope that Lupe would shove aside the whole Lupe-litical shit and get back to the nitty gritty lyrical story teller. Then I saw this tweet and all that hope went right out the damn window. WTF Lupe! This man just can't help but over saturate his music with his ridiculous conscious spills. People didn't appreciate it on Lasers, people didn't hail him for it on FOTP, and frankly, I don't see us tolerating it on Food And Liquor: GREAT AMERICAN RAP ALBUM.  

Just.. cmonson. 

If Lupe could muster the strength to drop everything after the ":" then I'll cop this first day.  Even if all the singles are bad, I'll still cop it first day, but only if he meets my demands.


LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.