My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

M1 Platoon - The Motto (M1P Everything ) (Prod. by Be EL Be) [VIDEO]



Going through my inbox and I see this random email from some guy/group named M1 Platoon. Now, normally, I'd delete it, because I have no idea who this is and it looks like spam rap. But I don't. Check my twitter timeline and everyone's raving about the Space Shuttle and some new M1P jam. I get a follower to link me and the amount of ignorance I witness is so great that I can't stop watching it. It's the same group that emailed me, M1 Platoon with this new song called The Motto. It's like NWA meets BTNH meets the new generation of gangsta rap that people like A$AP and Schoolboy Q have introduced to us. Check it out! Bandanas and Broken Hennessy Bottles...


LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.