My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Stalley Shows Up On 106 N Park in 4/20 Outfit [PHOTO]


All I got to say is, "N*IG-GUH WHAT HAPPENED!".  Did Meek steal your clothes and throw in the pool like an episode of Bad Girls Club?  It's not even summer time yet.  Where did he even find this Cross Colors "Cali Dro" Edition Summer Suit?  106 and Park has to start instituting a dress code or something because this is a fashion violation in more than one f*cking dimension.  He looks like the official rep for Pineapple Express and sh*t.  I can't, and I won't....

LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.