My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1982 (Statik Selektah & Termanology) - 2012 [Album Stream & iTunes Download]


If you heard our review of 1982's self-titled debut lp, then you already know we're hyped abou this follow up. That was easily one of the illest Hip-Hop albums to drop on 2010. I'm glad more people than not heard it and showed their appreciation via twitter. That just made Term & Statik hop back in the booth sooner to crank out this joint. Not only that, Statik decided to provide a stream of the album, for today only? I'm not sure, but I'd listen now before it gets yanked.

Purchase on iTunes: 1982 - 2012 LP


Listen To Album Stream..





No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.