My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 Chainz ft. Kreayshawn - Murder [VIDEO]

What am I supposed to say about this, that half the people who listen to the show every week don't already know.  It's 2 Chainzzzzzzzzzzz.

He can't do a song with Kreayshawn's retard sibling and not do one with her.  Remember, she's the talented one. 

Enjoy the intelligent ignorance.  Kreay looking like she played an extra in Dark Shadows and sh*t.

Yall remember them pics of Kreay with her titties out... :)




I just realized I know how to spell "Kreayshawn" but a n*gga ain't been able to spell "tomorrow" or "restaurant" on the first try, EVER!  smh

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.