My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Artist Of The Week | D To Tha - Attention To D.Tales LP

Wheresmy40acres.com is built around a weekly podcast, WM40A Podcast, based on the premise of breaking new artists.  Not new artists like Kid Ink or Chief Keef who have a push, they will be heard.  We're here for artists like Benjamin Starr, ANTHM, and now D to tha

This artist (D to tha) is a weekly listener of the podcast and decided to submit his first full length solo project for review.  We loved the album and are fully behind his movement in the game.  Check out what D to tha had to say to us about his project:




I'm 25 years old, doing everything myself. I have no label backing me, all my resources are from what me and my family manage to accomplish, and everything is in-house. I'm just trying to live a happy life, and I can only do that by doing what I love....my wife, and music.

Make sure you Download his album, Attention To D.tales



Artist: D to tha (of LunaClick)
Album: Attention to D.tales
Album Producer: Rayphonic for Euphonious Productions
Release Date: Dec. 20, 2011
Available on: iTunes, Amazon, Zune, Bandcamp, CDBaby, Spotify, etc.
Hometown: San Francisco/Daly City CA (currently in Pittsburg CA)
Website: http://www.lunaclickmusic.com/
twitter: @lunaclickmusic
Goal: Let my music be heard. Plain and simple.

Tracklist


1. who's flaws less ft. celeste ignacio 03:57
2. don't kno D 03:23
3. my utter disgust for mankind 04:36
4. float 04:01
5. change 03:10
6. part II ft a-luv 03:20
7. family man 04:16
8. brighter dayz ft dad 03:57
9. stand still/get used to it 04:41
10. waitin' ft equella [lunaclick] 04:06
11. so long 04:00
12. villains contention ft hectic tha headtrip 02:13
13. dawn of tha D 02:29
14. i feel 04:26
15. party without u ft justin junio 03:03
16. 11.12.11 [celeste ignacio] 03:06

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.