My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. Reveals Tracklist For "Live From The Underground" ...DOPENESS!


 YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  This tracklist is phenomenal!!!



calendars, LFTU drops June 5th.


1. LFU300MA (Intro)
2. Live From The Underground
3. Cool 3 Be Southern
4. I Got This
5. Money On The Floor f. 8Ball & MJG and 2 Chainz
6. What U Mean f. Ludacris
7. My Sub (Pt. 2: The Jackin’)
8. Don’t Let Me Down
9. Porchlight f. Anthony Hamilton
10. Pull Up f. Big Sant & Bun B
11. Yeah Dats Me
12. Hydroplaning f. Devin The Dude
13. If I Fall f. Melanie Fiona
14. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
15. Praying Man f. B.B. King
16. Live From The Underground (Reprise) f. Ms. Linnie

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.