My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Big K.R.I.T. Reveals Tracklist For "Live From The Underground" ...DOPENESS!

TheVerdict: 

 YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  This tracklist is phenomenal!!!



calendars, LFTU drops June 5th.


1. LFU300MA (Intro)
2. Live From The Underground
3. Cool 3 Be Southern
4. I Got This
5. Money On The Floor f. 8Ball & MJG and 2 Chainz
6. What U Mean f. Ludacris
7. My Sub (Pt. 2: The Jackin’)
8. Don’t Let Me Down
9. Porchlight f. Anthony Hamilton
10. Pull Up f. Big Sant & Bun B
11. Yeah Dats Me
12. Hydroplaning f. Devin The Dude
13. If I Fall f. Melanie Fiona
14. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
15. Praying Man f. B.B. King
16. Live From The Underground (Reprise) f. Ms. Linnie

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.
There was an error in this gadget