My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, May 28, 2012

HHRFD | Just A Moment With Yelawolf (Interview)


Shady records recording artist Yelawolf has been quite since his injury back in March.I got a chance to talk to Yelawolf  recently about his upcoming album, if the project with Big KRIT will happen and what else we can expect from him in 2012.

Back In March you was hospitalized because you ruptured your spleen, before we get started I just wanna no  if everything is good with you?

yeah I’m ok … Gotta be careful not to get hit in that spot … Could 86 my career or possibly my life .. I mean shit happens man .. It’s all good .. I’ve never been hospitalized like that .. It was scary
 

In Feb you released a EP with singer/rapper Ed Sheeran from the UK how did you guys hook up?

He was looking to do an ep with an mc from the states and he picked me … I was super surprised by it .. I didn’t how the hell we would pull it off .. And I didn’t know how we would vibe … But it turns out that he’s an ill ass dude who knows his shit .. And he’s quick .. We knocked it out in one session .. The whole EP .. Got some good jams on there.

Since You guys work so well  together. Is any other project with Ed Sheeran in the works?
READ FULL INTERVIEW

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.