My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Sunday, May 27, 2012

HHRFD | Trel Mack-”Dreams of a Winner” ft. Shaun Chrisjohn


via HHRFD.com
“Dreams of a Winner” produced by Tony Sway is a concept where in life you are not living your passion and have that constant urge to get back to doing what you love best, according to Trel Mack “We all have dreams and my dream is music, being away from it all, I truly missed it and this is what I know. There are those days when you’re doing something you don’t like and you’re so hungry to get back to making your dream come true it seems really challenging. This is something I’m sure any individual can relate too for sure. Get the single ”Dreams Of A Winner“ now on iTunes.

Listen To "Dream Of A Winner"




No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.