My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Kendrick Lamar Talks About Tupac Hologram & Plays Hump it or Dump it [VIDEO]


Listening to Kendrick Lamar talk about The Tupac Hologram, makes me understand a little more the good it did for some folk. I also appreciated him explaining why he flipped from K.Dot to Kendrick Lamar, which was the right decision. This is a really long interview. Kendrick also has no respect for mad rappers and super loud attention driven chicks. This damn hump it or dump it segment is hilarious. Great inteview by Ness Nitty.

"I'm Humping J. Lo. J. Lo I'm humping..."

Watch The Interview Below...


1 comment:

F.Five said...

This interview is dope as hell

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.