My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New! Fresh/High Society - Solar Powered (Prod. by Ski Beatz)

I have a bias.  Plain and simple.  If a producer like Ski Beatz tweets it, I'm going to post it.  Maybe you have heard all his 24 Hour Karate School projects.  Maybe you don't know about his work with Curren$y.  This man introduced me to Stalley, after I was introduced to Stally (in person).  Now, he's introduced me to Fresh/High Society. 

Check Out the Ski Beatz Produced Track "Solar Powered" Below..



No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.