My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Submission | FLEETA PARTEE ft. TT - INCEPTION (Prod. By Vitamin D)

So I tend to get music submissions all the time.  People don't even go to the blog, they just submit you some trash ass music and beg you to post it.  It's just like that.  So most of the time i delete those submissions.

Not this time.

I decided to give this artist a fair listen because the email was professional looking and the name just confused me.  After a listen though, I like it.  The beat is ill, and ole boy's got the rap thing down.  I'm not sure what to expect from From Fleeta Partee's forthcoming LIFEMUZIK EP dropping 6/26, but let's hope its more of this

Listen To "Inception" Below...




Check Out The Fleeta Partee Interview Below..

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.