My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TiRon ft. Schoolboy Q - Love Me Not (Prod. by Chuck Inglish)

Song is being released later today.

Did this really just happen? These dudes out in LA have the best relationships in HIp-Hop I've seen in a long time. They are all about making good music together. I never imagined these 3 would link up for a song, but once I saw I couldn't figure out why I'd never thought of it. This will be a dope track! We're going to play it on the show tonight LIVE at 9:00 EST.

 LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.