My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wheres My 40 Acres Podcast - Ep.178 "Why We Be Discriminating Against White Folk.." pt.2




Topics:

If You...You're A Racist | I Miss Saying That Word I Grew Up Using | Law of Avg.: Busta Rhymes| What Happened to Stevie Wonder| Stalley Ain't Stalley w/out Rashad|Sh*t You Don't Celebrate IRL |  Self Check-Out Etiquette |  

Follow Us On Twitter: @Wm40A                                   



 
The Playlist
01.Kendrick Lamar - War Is My Love
02.Blu ft. Mela Machinko - Kiss The SKy
03.Big Remo ft. Rapsody - I'm back


LEAVE A COMMENT, GET IT OFF YA CHESS!...Weezy

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.