My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, May 18, 2012

Will Smith Delicately Backhands Reporter For Kissing Him [VIDEO]

Yo son! That right there is 100% Old Man F*ck It Gene. Will didn't open palm him because dude was soft. So he did the next worse thing. He gave him an even more disrespectful Six Degree of Separation Backhand. I would rather Will punch me in the face then twinkle toe backhand me. That is the ULTIMATE bitch slap. He slapped that dude like his jaw was made out of cracked glass or unglued tooth picks. That slap was so delicate.

Watch The Video Below...


No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.