My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blu & Exile Re-Releasing "Bring Me My Flowers While I Can Smell Them" Remastered



Blu & Exile released this album for free on the sneak tip late last year, and then pulled it from bandcamp.  Yours truly was able to get a copy and has been listening to it ever since.  It's not Below The Heavens, but then again, if it was, wouldn't they have named it as such?  Exactly!  I can't wait to cop this and their secret july 4th project mentioned in the video.

Check Out The Release Video For Dates!!!


No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.