My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Exclusive!! Wordsworth - Coloring Book ft. Meleni Smith [VIDEO] off The Photo Album LP


Check out the family man with his beautiful baby girl in the park, being a father and stuff! 2012 may go down as the Father-Daughter Year of Rap. The amount of truth being dropped in this song is one thing, but the added visuals only deepen the concepts. I got to find out who shot this video and who did the drawings in the coloring books!  I've never heard of Meleni Smith, but her vocals really add that extra bit of passion, feeling, and "color" to this song.  Now, I can see them too; the colors.


WATCH THE VIDEO - "Coloring Book"





No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.