My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Free Listen: J Dilla "Rebirth Of Detroit" (Album Stream)



 
Reading the comment sections around the boards, not getting a good feeling about this one.  A lot of people have been anticipating this, but I wonder if that anticipation was wasted. Looking at the artists, googling in overdrive.  Never take another anonymous man's opinion over yours.  End of the day, this is still J Dilla beats.  I need em in my life!

Check Out The Album Stream Below and Purchase the Album here

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.