My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Saturday, June 23, 2012

MIXTAPE :: Dwele "G Spot Mixtape" by @TreyPeezy​.​com (​​@​​therealdwele)

MIXTAPE :: Dwele “G Spot Mixtape” by @TreyPeezy​.​com (​​@​​therealdwele)


Here is a lil Throwback Mixtape I did of the best of DWELE, back in 2006. Still a goody and classic, it’s actually one of my favorite tapes I ever did. Hit play already. -@TreyPeezy.com of @SheIsSoBad.com



TRACKLIST:
1. Intro
2. Cheap
3. Lady Love
4. Closer
5. Philadelphia
6. Country Money
7. Country Song
8. What’s Going On - Marvin Gaye
9. Find A Way
10. Find A Way (Remix)
11. Down Jimmy
12. Suga Sweetunes
13. I Think I Love You
14. I Think I Love You (Remix) ft. Styles P
15. Wanna Be Starting Something - Michael Jackson
16. Startin Somethin
17. Sexy
18. Just Cause
19. Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy
20. Close To Me
21. Jefferson
22. Love
23. Think Twice ft. Jay Dee
24. Say How I Feel (Remix) ft. Rhian Benson
25. Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears For Fears
26. Everybody Wants To Rule
27. Timeless ft. Tina Marie
28. Day At A Time (Acoustic)
29. Dime For Your Thoughts
30. Possible
31. Flywun
32. High ft. Bahamadia
33. Right Here
34. A Pimp’s Dream
35. Ladies First (Outro)

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.