My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Monday, June 4, 2012

Peter Rosenberg Pisses Off Nicki Minaj & YMCMB [VIDEO]

TheVerdict: 

Nobody f*cking up history by not wanting you to perform that non Hip-Hop ass Starship song. 

 Here's Some More & VIDEO of What Peter Actually Said.



Check HERE to see all the YMCMB'tweets from Birdman, Lil wayne, Jaemillz, and more, regarding what Peter Rosenberg said.

So I get on twitter and see that YMCMB is trippin over some sh*t Peter Rosenberg did.  Well, it really didn't take much digging around to find out what Peter did.  Personally, I'm not a fan of Starships and I wouldn't want to hear that shit at a Hip_hop Festival either.  Peter has never once praised that part of Nicki's career, so I don' t know why she thought things would change at Summer Jam.  Peter's just Keeping It Real For Real Fans.

3 comments:

Zeke said...

Peter is a dick which is why i love him. That nigga never liked Nicki so why is she mad now? when it's a pop concert, come back nicki

Dre said...

he kept it real period. if she disagreed, she could have rocked the stage and proved him wrong. but she's an artist now and not a rapper, so she (and Wayne's ass) didn't have it in them

Phenom Blak said...

I agree with everything yall said! Peter's got my vote!

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.
There was an error in this gadget