My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, June 1, 2012

SheIsSoBad | Featured Model: Sam Lee (@MzSamLee @KemWestPhoto @YouKantB_Me @CeoOfGuapEnt) [VIDEO]


via SheIsSoBad.com
The photographer Kem West in Los Angeles has a great talent and was a pleasure to work with. I had a wonderful time and is looking forward to working with him in the near future. Big thanks goes out to Mercedes and Monika (@YouKantB_Me) for Sam’s hair and make up. Special thanks to my sweetie CEO of Guap Ent (@CeoOfGuapEnt), shout out to the SheIsSoBad.com Team, hope I made y’all proud. There is more to come. We do it! -@MzSamLee

Yes She is Bad!

Watch Her Interview


No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.