My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Friday, June 8, 2012

the9elements | Lo Keys - American Greed (Artwork x Track List)

 
via the9elements.com,
I'm proud to give y'all the artwork and track list for Lo Key's upcoming mixtape "American Greed". Why am I proud you ask? Because on top of my dude being a dope emcee, we're one of the sponsors of the mixtape, along with The Serman's Domain and TrapTV. Features include Prodigy, Jon Connor, Glasses Malone, Killer Mike, Talent Couture, Young Gliss and more. Mixtape drops July 10th.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.