My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Video: Peter Rosenberg EXPOSED!!! Caught On Hidden Camera Dancing to Nicki Minaj's Starships


EXPOSED! EXPOSED!  EXPOSED! EXPOSED! <-- A Minaj of EXSPOSION

I knew Peter Rosenberg was really a fan of Nicki Minaj's "Starships". Look at him just dancing the night away. YOU'RE BUSTED PETER!



Peter Rosenberg is doing EVERYTHING I would do if I had started this Nicki Minaj vs Flex, Rosenberg vs. Nicki, Lil wayne vs. Ebro, YMCMB vs. Hot 97, Flex vs. Power 105.1, Rosenberg vs. theSmurfs, etc. Just a whole bunch of back and forth Radio Wars, all started by Peter calling a pop song not "real hip-hop" and wack.

No comments:

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.