My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://wheresmy40acres.com
and update your bookmarks.

iTunes Subscribers

Where's My 40 Acres Podcast Show

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Video: Roxxxan - "I'm Too F*cking Facety".. Hot Or Not?

I don't know how I find this stuff, but I do. Don't quote me on this, but she sounds like one of those UK chicks from that All-Star video that we played on the podcast a while back. I know some people were very split on that video. "This chick is nice, but the next 3 were wack", stuff like this. What Do You Guys Think Of This Song by Roxxxan (@ROtripleX)?



 HOT OR NOT?????


1 comment:

poverty said...

she us one of the chicks for the UK Female alstars track. She was third to last

IF YOU DIG THE SITE OR THE PODCAST PLEASE MAKE A DONATION TO WM40A. HELP US KEEP THE COMEDY AND HIP-HOP COMING.